Back to search

3 bedroom end of terrace for sale

Old Printworks, Swadlincote

£46,250 (Shared Ownership)

  3 bedrooms

  1 bathrooms

  1 receptions


Key Features

  • SHARED OWNERSHIP
  • Well-Designed Home
  • Constructed in 2019
  • Impressive Dining Kitchen
  • 3 Bedrooms
  • Walking Distance to Town Centre
  • Allocated Parking
  • Energy Rating: B

Description

This fantastic RECENTLY BUILT is available on a SHARED OWNERSHIP BASIS with Derwent Living, and features a well-designed layout including a spacious dining kitchen, three bedrooms and an ALLOCATED PARKING SPACE.

John German are delighted to offer to the market this recently constructed (2019) semi-detached home, which is available on a shared ownership basis with Derwent Living. Situated just a short walk away from Swadlincote town centre with a wide range of amenities, Old Printworks is also handy for the town centres of Burton on Trent and Ashby de la Zouch.

The low maintenance front garden leads to the entrance door which opens into the hall with stairs to first floor and door to the lounge with a sash style window to the front. In turn this leads to the highlight of the house, the well-appointed dining kitchen, equipped with a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over incorporating a hob, oven and extractor hood. There is a window to the rear and French doors opening out to the garden. Completing the ground floor accommodation is the guest WC.

On the first floor are three bedrooms, with the main bedroom being a double, all served by a family bathroom which is fitted with a contemporary white suite comprising panel bath, pedestal wash basin and WC.

Outside to the rear the garden has a paved pathway, lawn and gated access to a private residents parking where the property has the benefit of one allocated parking space.

Available as 25% share with Derwent Living. Rent on the remaining 75% we understand to currently be £316.86pcm. There is also an estimated monthly service charge (to cover building insurance) of £5.12 and annual management fee of £250. Future 100% ownership is an option once purchased.

Please contact office for Shared Ownership eligibility criteria. Get in touch with John German Estate Agents in Burton for more information, or to arrange a viewing.

Tenure: Leasehold – 99 year term (TBC) (purchasers are advised to satisfy themselves as to the tenure via their legal representative). Services: Mains water, drainage, electricity and gas are believed to be connected to the property but purchasers are advised to satisfy themselves as to their suitability.
Useful Websites: www.gov.uk/government/organisations/environment-agency; www.southderbyshire.gov.uk/our-services/planning-and-building-control/planning
Our Ref: JGA/25102021
Local Authority/Tax Band: South Derbyshire District Council / Tax Band A

Back to search

Property EPC 1
Property EPC 1

Burton upon Trent Branch

T: 01283 512244
129 New Street,
Burton upon Trent,
DE14 3QW

View branch Request a call back

Use one of our handy calculators

Selling or letting your home?

Talk to us about selling or letting your current home by booking a free valuation today.

Book a valuation

Call today on: 01283 512244