Wed 08 Nov 2017
As an early Christmas present, the developers will pay the Stamp Duty for you as long as you reserve before the 25th of December*. Just think of all the gifts you could buy with the savings!
Spacious architect-designed family homePlot 5 is ideal for modern day family living. The house has a spacious and flexible interior and is designed with entertaining in mind. Built to a superior specification, you will enjoy quality fixtures and fittings including underfloor heating, sash-style windows and a designer kitchen and luxury bathrooms.
- Real attention to detail throughout
- Energy efficient home
- Advantage of a10 year warranty
- Dining hall beneath a galleried landing with striking full-height feature window
- Choice of kitchen & bathroom spec, as well as extras (may be subject to an additional cost)
- Master bedroom with the luxury of its own dressing area plus en-suite
- Four further bedrooms
- Two additional bathrooms
*Terms and conditions apply to the stamp duty offer, contact us to find out more. Please Note: internal photographs used are for Rockingham House - Plot 2.
Living in AnslowAnslow is the perfect place for anyone with a young family. It has an excellent primary school, The Mosley Academy (Ofstead Outstanding School) and a vibrant rural community, whilst only being a short distance away from Burton on Trent and the Midlands' road network. You will have access to unspoilt countryside with nearby equestrian centres and bridleways for walking and horse riding.
"Great. Good customer service. Very professional."