Fri 13 Oct 2017
The Autumn/Winter Acquire Magazine featuring an exquisite selection of homes across the UK
John German Estate Agents are pleased to showcase some of our finest properties in the respected Acquire Magazine put together by The London Office and distributed throughout the UK. The properties featured in this edition include a stunning Derbyshire home which gives a contemporary take on a country house, a substantial Staffordshire farmhouse with a separate detached cottage, plus a unique two storey apartment encompassing the east tower turret at Bretby Hall, Bretby.
Country house for sale in Repton, Derbyshire - Guide Price £1,500,000
- Within walking distance of Repton schools
- 8 acre paddock
- Superb dining kitchen
- Impressive full-width conservatory
- High levels of privacy
- Triple Garage
- Planning granted for further development
Farmhouse with a detached cottage for sale in Great Haywood, Staffordshire - Guide Price £950,000
A tastefully presented farmhouse in grounds of 2.75 acres with an option to buy a further 9.89 acres.
- Separate detached cottage with planning permission
- Tennis court
- Additional outbuildings including barn
- Lovely kitchen & utility
- 5 bedrooms & 3 bathrooms
- Lounge, snug, drawing room, dining room & conservatory
- Cattery with ancillary buildings, pens and enclosures for poultry or other livestock
Charming detached residence for sale in Whittington, Staffordshire - Guide Price £895,000
A truly charming detached house with plenty of character sitting in wonderful landscaped grounds.
- Approximately 1.5 acres
- Natural in appearance pool
- Stunning orangery
- High quality finish
- 6 bedrooms & 4 en-suites
- Large double garage
- Long private driveway
- 2 miles from the village
Mid-17th Century detached house for sale in Butterton, Staffordshire - Guide Price £795,000
Located in the most idyllic setting is this charming period house on the edge of Butterton village.
- Accommodation across three floors
- 2.95 acres including formal gardens and paddock
- Stunning drawing room
- 3 further reception rooms
- Large cellar
- Detached double garage
- Peak District National Park
- Private schooling nearby
- No upward chain
Prestigious country home for sale in Brailsford, Derbyshire - Guide Price £795,000
Sitting on a lovely secluded plot is this prestigious country home with countryside views
- Tree lined with extensive lawns
- 2400 sq. ft. of internal living space
- 1 acre of grounds including an adjacent orchard
- Detached double garage & outbuildings
- Open plan kitchen, dining room & conservatory
- 3 further reception rooms
- Semi-rural location
- Queen Elizabeth Grammar School catchment
A truly stunning detached cottage for sale in Kingstone, Staffordshire - O.I.R.O £595,000
A spacious character cottage sitting on a delightful plot with a detached former chapel/shop.
- Wealth of charm & original features
- Lovely village location
- Potential for an annexe/granny flat/home office
- Breakfast kitchen
- 4 reception rooms
- Double garage
- In walking distance of Talbot First School
A luxury two storey apartment for sale in Bretby, Derbyshire - Guide Price £500,000
A unique two storey apartment located in the east tower of Bretby Hall with a fantastic rooftop terrace.
- Spectacular 360 degree views across parkland
- Grade II Listed Bretby Hall
- Former home of the Earl of Chesterfield
- Exceptionally elegant & well proportioned
- Stylish contemporary interior
- 25ft breakfast kitchen
- Master bedroom with fitted dressing room
- 2 luxurious bathrooms
Promoting your property to a wider audience
The London Office is the London marketing arm for John German Estate Agents and 37 other leading firms. Marketing over 24,000 properties a year across the network, it is situated right in the heart of the city at St James' Palace. This is where Bob Bickersteth and his experienced team promote our properties to a wider audience of international buyers and those looking to relocate from London to the Midlands.
For further information about selling your property and marketing it through The London Office book a free valuation with us.
"Great experience dealing with the team at Burton, very professional and made the whole process very simple and easy, couldn't recommend them enough."