Residential Lettings & Management Services
John German let and manage a wide range of property across Staffordshire, Leicestershire, Nottinghamshire and Derbyshire, with a dedicated lettings team in each office.
Operating as John German Lettings in Staffordshire and Derbyshire,and as John German Drovers in Leicestershire and Nottinghamshire, John German are members of ARLA (Association of Residential Letting Agents)offering a professional, successful and friendly service.
Buy To Let and Portfolio Management
John German lead the field in the provision of specialist advice on the "buy to let" and portfolio management sectors.
Our lettings business is one of the market leaders, we therefore can provide a balanced view of the most suitable short, medium and long term properties to purchase. John German can assist with the introduction of specialist buy to let mortgages and our Survey and Valuation Department may also be employed to ensure your proposed investment is not defective.
Long term investing in property is now acknowledged by more people than ever before as a sensible approach to planning ahead for their future income and retirement. Within our experienced team, we have specialists in the key areas of property lettings and management. There is the capability within the department to deal with portfolios of all sizes taking full responsibility for the day to day management of properties to provide landlords with peace of mind.
Letting sucessfully with John German
- Centrally located offices in Ashbourne, Ashby de la Zouch, Burton-upon-Trent, East Leake, Lichfield, Loughborough, Stafford, Uttoxeter and West Bridgford
- Dedicated Lettings Negotiators trained to ARLA standards
- Extensive advertising in local newspapers
- Striking To Let Boards
- User friendly interactive website with full search facility and online applications for tenants
- Internet advertising on Globrix and Rightmove, the 2 leading property portals
- Emailing of colour property lists to prospective tenants
- Internal as well as external photography
- Regular personal contact with both prospective tenants and landlords to ensure fast matching of people and property
Once the tenant has been found:
- 48 hour comprehensive credit checking and referencing
- Preparation of a thorough inventory and schedule of condition at the commencement and termination of the tenancy
- ARLA approved tenancy agreement covering all eventualities
- Regular update reports on the progress of your letting Effective Property Management with John German
Once your property has been let, our Full Management landlords will benefit from:
- Efficient rental management with BACS payment direct to your bank account
- Preparation of clear rental statements
- Regular house visits to provide an overview on the condition of your property during the life of the tenancy
- Dedicated staff dealing with property repairs and maintenance issues
- Organisation of statutory gas safety certificates
- Emergency telephone advisory service for evenings, weekends and bank holidays
- Use of reputable trades people on all areas of property maintenance
- Preparation of annual tax statement